"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:54:26 -0500
I get them even though I set one of the lists for noack.
Apparently, there are two lists and I don't know the address for
one of them.

On 12/13/00 at Pete Weiss wrote:

::I don't get any.  Maybe it's configured as PEERed and ack/repro
as a
::training tool for list-owners to practice sending commands so
that they
::can train others?
::
::Once you are able to turn off those options, then you are a
certified
::list-owner?
::
::  ;-)