"Paschal, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:55:34 -0500
Can anyone tell me where I might find a complete list of build-in variable
of Listserv or a real good reference on editing templates.  I am trying to
edit the template and would like to have some more information.  A complete
list of things like &LISTNAME.

Doug Paschal

This email, and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. This email may contain information protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

Tyson Foods, Inc. will not be held liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in this email. Tyson Foods, Inc. will not be liable to any person who adds or deletes information contained in this email, and will not be held liable to any person as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.