"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 15:49:42 -0700
        I had been running an earlier iteration of 1.8d (Win95) and under that
version the only apparent way to customize the web-based interface was to
go directly into the html templates and make the changes.  I did so.

        I've just downloaded and installed the latest iteration of 1.8d and see
that it's provided, through a server administration page, a means to
customize the various view of the web interface.

        Does the "Customize site-wide static web pages and banners" link to a
means to customize the headers and footers?  If so, when I click it is
"blank," meaning that there are no choices in the drop-down menu.  Is this
the result of my earlier manual html customization?

        If so, is there a quick way to restore the original html so that I may
proceed via the administration page?

        Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
        CharityChannel, the Internet Discussion Forums
                of American Philanthropy Review
        http://CharityChannel.com/