Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:09:35 -0600
> always try to do so directly through the list itself.  I would like
> to include a message that comes up on all messages sent through the
> list that tells people how to quit if they wish to.  I have seen this
> on other lists that I belong to, but don't know how to set that up on
> my own list.  I have checked the manual, but I haven't figured out
> how to do this.  I would appreciate any direction on this.

Larry.. look through the manual for Bottom and/or TOP banners... the
easiest way to do this, if your host is set up for it.. is via the web
interface..

only other option is via the mail template.

But read the manual for formating info.. such as .ce before each line you
want centered.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]