Randy McCall <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:23:09 -0400
On Sun, 23 Jun 1996, Robert Alan Harris <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>Kathleen --
>Try the following configuration in the list header.  All addresses listed
>after the "quiet" line will have all the priviledges of listowning
>without the burden of the daily effluvia.
>
>*  Owner= regular-owner@address
>*  Owner= Quiet:
>*  Owner= quiet-owner@address
>
>Robert Harris, Instruction & Research Technology
>William Paterson College,   Wayne,    New Jersey
>[log in to unmask],  201.595.2659

I just thought I should mention a problem I've encountered using this set of
instructions.  While the silent co-owner doesn't receive copies of requests for
subscriptions or confirmations, he does get error reports.  Anyone have an idea
of how I can set things to spare him that?

Randy McCall
Owner Victim-Assistance