Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:11:18 -0400
On: Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 06:23:24PM +0200,Eric Thomas Wrote:

} > However, the mailtpl item just after the
} > filter was missing its seperator sign (the ">>>") and the INFO message
} > thus became part of the content filter (and I am surprised that it
} > didn't create an error).
}
} That's it then. Because of the typo, your content filter was set to reject any message containing:
}
} > Sincerely,
}
} And this also appeared in the rejected message. QED.

Ahhhhhh Sooooo!

I haven't studied the syntax of the content filter in detail, and got
what I have from a list posting (either this list or Alpha-K9S).
So from what you say, I am assuming that if no "Subject:" or other
header item is specified, it defaults to the body and if no "Action: is
specified, it rejects.  I will have to get out my (electronic copy of)
the listowners manual and read up on the content filter.

Thank you!

I will ask the subscriber to repost his original note.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67