Wendy Plotkin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 21:55:42 CST
I'd recommend that, unless you believe it is important for subscribers
to know about the change in their options, that the command for
existing subscribers be:

         Quiet Set listname repro for *@*

I did not include the "Quiet", and ended up with almost 400 copies
of "change of status" notes in my mailbox (as did the other owners
of the list), and an alarmed subscriber who had no idea of the
significance of "Set H-Urban Repro" [I posted a note to the list].

Thanks for the command, however -- I did not find it documented in
any of the basic documents.

Wendy Plotkin
H-Urban