Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:15:18 -0600
On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:37:01 -0400, Paul Prusakowski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>* .BB <-
>
>What am I doing wrong?  And are there any other useful tricks that can be
>accomplished with the .mailtpl file?

The .BB and .EB are markers for a conditional block (as documented slightly
earlier in Chap 9) and you have to put a logical test after the .BB

However You don't need a logical test or a .BB/.EB  I would suggest you put a
.fo off and also a separation line between you banner and the message like this:

>>> BOTTOM_BANNER
.ce ********************
.fo off
&LISTNAME is a forum for the discussion topics related to Orthotics and
Prosthetics.
Unsolicited commercial postings are forbidden.
Send a message to the list by sending to: &LISTNAME@&MYHOST
To unsubscribe, send a message to: &MYSELF with the words
 UNSUB &LISTNAME
in the body of the message.
Any questions should be directed to Paul E. Prusakowski, CPO
 at [log in to unmask]