Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 May 1994 17:36:55 -0400
At  3:37 PM 5/24/94 -0400, Wes Morgan wrote:
>>Who's the provider that's willing to connect pericles.com to the Internet
>>for the purpose of sending junkmail?
>
>PSI, as in psi.com...

I suppose PSI.Com *must* provide the connection until such time as Carter &
Siegel violate the terms of their contract (which I presume carries some
sort of acceptable use clause?).  So, when the pericles.com domain shovels
its drivel upon a (now) suspecting world, do we complain to

If Carter & Siegel are correct about the revenues vs costs of their last
adventure, then sending out a load of ads, getting shut down, moving to
another provider and repeating would be a profitable venture.  Right up
there with the aluminum siding companies that consider being fined $50,000
and shut down every five years before moving on and setting up elsewhere
just a "cost of doing business." :-(

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax