Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 May 1996 10:57:58 EDT
On Sun, 26 May 1996 05:44:00 -0500 Natalie Maynor said:
>                                      (Actually my setting is "digest=
>yes,same,daily" -- I'm not sure what the "same" means -- possibly I knew
>when I set it, but my brain has been getting leakier and leakier.)

It means "the same place where LISTSERV keeps the Notebook archives".  :)
In this case it would default to the A disk (or whatever maps to that
on the unix/VMS/Windows systems).  If you were running, say, Unix, and
had Notebook= "Yes,/usr/lists/mylist-l,...", then setting
"Digest= Yes,Same,..." would mean LISTSERV would store the digest files
in /usr/lists/mylist-l along with the archives.

Nathan