Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 20:42:35 EST

>[log in to unmask] Subscribed on 10 Oct 1998
>[log in to unmask] Subscribed on 22 Oct 1998

I saw the same thing recently on a list hosted on our 1.8d system
running on Solaris. When I tried to delete one, both were deleted. I
don't believe I reported the problem here or to L-Soft support. It was a
strange week and I thought it might have been caused by sunspots, or
weird weather, or old guys in space ships, or some other inexplicably
bizarre phenomena.

pdr

* Paul D. Russell * Senior Systems Engineer * University of Notre Dame
* Email: [log in to unmask] * Web page: http://www.nd.edu/~prussell/