Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 16:27:48 -0400
It is my understanding this is not curently possible, but on my wishlist
for L-Soft, probably the first would be to be able to set a few topics
moderated and others unmoderated -- so that people who wanted a tightly
controlled information-type list could have it, and people who wanted
both the information but a more chatty flow could have it, and I wouldn't
have to deal with all the topic drift in the information topics that
annoy the strict topic-choice folks, but the members would have an area
on the list they felt free to write without someone looking over their
shoulder first.

The only way to do that right now is two lists, one moderated, one not.

Mary Schweitzer