Jim Papacostas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:06:57 -0500
Bill,
We were plagued with this problem all the time until we installed new
hardware upon which to run our listserv software and also brought the
software up to the latest level.  It hasn't happened since the upgrade
was performed last December.

Jim

--
Jim Papacostas
Director, Help Desk and Technical Support