550 <[log in to unmask]>... User unknown
Prema Qadir <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:29:33 -1000
I keep getting the enclosed error message for the same subscriber.
What does it mean and what can I do about it?
And what is a "reserved 'owner-<listname>' mailbox."?

I've tried using the AOL link and it was of no help.

forward!
prema

=======
The enclosed mail file has been identified as a delivery error for list
<Listname> because it was sent to the reserved 'owner-<listname>' mailbox.

<snip>

The original message was received at Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:03:41 -0400 (EDT)
from maelstrom.stjohns.edu [149.68.1.24]

    If your mail was returned due to a potentially misspelled AOL
e-mail address, we may be able to assist you in finding the correct
address.  Point your WWW browser at

        http://www.idot.aol.com/search/

   Here you will find instructions and a simple form to help you
locate the email address you are looking for!

    NOTE:  we cannot and will not divulge private information about
members.  Please only use the search resource if you believe that you
may have misspelled a member's e-mail address.

        -AOL Postmaster

... while talking to air17.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[log in to unmask]>
<<< 550 Mailbox not found
550 <[log in to unmask]>... User unknown