LettProctor <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 09:34:45 -0500
>Try e-mailing with an ARPA % hack notation e.g.,
>
>to: [log in to unmask]

Pete,
        Thanks for your help.  I tried your suggestion and got the same
message.  I noticed this aspect of it in particular:

>The enclosed  mail file  has been  identified as a  delivery error  for list
>GIRLFRIEND! because it was sent to the reserved 'owner-girlfriend!' mailbox.

Do you have any insights?  With the other user with whom I have his problem
the message says "user unknown" so perhaps I have part of the address wrong,
something should be capped that isn't, maybe.  With igc., I get "service
unavailable".  I'll try them without the bang at the end of the listname.

Again, many thanks!
Lett Proctor