John Cunniff <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 May 2006 22:57:55 -0400
Hello, Randy and also Paul,

I agree with you, Randy, it would be nice if we have GUI interface for
editing messages. But Replying to a message with "OK mechanism" command
and edit a message is better than anything else! Smile. I understand
what it is about "editing" before approval. That was why I read Douglas'
post to Joyce. Thank you very much for clarification. Smile.

John :)