Ingrid Shafer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:23:07 -0600
From:   SMTP%"[log in to unmask]"  4-MAR-1999 09:07:49.50
To:     FACSHAFERI
CC:
Subj:   Re: GREELEY Digest - 28 Feb 1999 to 3 Mar 1999 (#1999-54) (fwd)

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:00:14 -0600 (CST)
From: Ingrid Shafer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ingrid Shafer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GREELEY Digest - 28 Feb 1999 to 3 Mar 1999 (#1999-54) (fwd)

Dear Experts :-):

Stan asked me to forward this to you, and since I am not subscribed to the
Listowners' list in my ecumene identity, I am forwarding it to my mercur
address, and will forward it from there to you (In that mail system I can't
add comments to messages I forward).  As I wrote to Stan, this is only
happening to one of the three or four digests I get, and the contents is
different every night (there have been messages every day, and the digests
have been sent out every midnight).  This did not start until February 28. Is
it possible that the program doesn't know that February has only 28 days?  But
then, why doesn't this affect the other digests?

Ingrid

} Ingrid H. Shafer, Ph.D.
} Professor of Philosophy, Religion, & Interdisciplinary Studies
} University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, Chickasha, OK 73018
} Email: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
} http://www.usao.edu/~facshaferi/  http://www.ionet.net/~ihs
} http://astro.temple.edu/~dialogue/  http://astro.temple.edu/~arcc/
} http://ecumene.org/