Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:22:58 -0500
On 1 Mar 2007 at 14:53, Low wrote:

> Is there a way within a list configuration to eliminate the email that is sent to
> a mailbox when someone subscribes? This is a list that was set up solely to
> send weekly reports to the subscribers. They can't send messages to the list
> and therefore I don't want the default email that describes how to send
> messages to the list sent to new scribers.

Just add
.QQ
to the $SIGNUP template. Or customize it so it does not say that anymore.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp