Gˇran Larsson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 13:20:09 +0100
BDY.TXT (11 lines)
I have become owner to an announcement list, and I am an absolute
beginner at this. The list will have only a small number of editors who
are allowed to write to it, but they will write in the organizations
(lists) name. My problem is I can't figure out how to hide their
personal e-mail addresses in the from field. I have tried different
options for the Sender keyword but it doesn't seem to help.

Am I asking for the impossible or have I missunderstood everything?