"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 22:27:59 EST
I'll do that if there is general consensus that I should, but let me
beta test it first to make sure it is bug-free...:)  I meant to take
it to a conference where many of the subscribers were in attendance, but
I didn't get it finished to my own satisfaction in time.  Also it is
very list-specific--I'd like to make it more generic first.

When I feel that it's really useful, I'll send a copy to John (since it is
about 8 pages long) and he can put it on the file server if he so desires.
Right now it is possible to put it up in Postscript and plain text versions.

But give me a couple of weeks to see if there is anything wrong with it
from a neophyte-user's standpoint.  (Actually, I got that idea from attending
too many Microsoft seminars...)

Actually the best document I have read on the subject of LISTSERV ownership,
which I still keep at hand for times of general confusion, is LISTSERV TIPS
by Lisa Covi, which I think is stored on [log in to unmask]

Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Staff Advisor, ALPHA PHI OMEGA, TAU OMICRON CHAPTER
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Internet:    [log in to unmask]
Compu$erve:  [log in to unmask]