F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 21:23:51 +0000
You can code an routine that prevents any exit (EXIT= keyword).  I don't believe Lsoft will write one for you; ours are in Perl.

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 3:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

It doesn't specify this in the documentation so I want to double check.  If you have your Subscription keyword set to "By-Owner" and someone tries to unsubscribe will it go to the owner(s) for approval or will they just be unsubscribed once they confirm?  I have a new list owner who thinks their users are unsubscribing and I want to be sure in what I explain to her.  Thanks.

Melissa Kenny

Web Administrator
Harvard Medical School IT
401 Park Drive