Margaret E Sokolik <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Apr 1994 18:00:36 -0700
If I am correct, you do not include the name of the subscriber in an
unsub or signoff. That is why you are getting the error message you are.
However, if you're getting other, different ones, then it's something else...

Thus it should simply be UNSUB WMN-HLTH or SIGNOFF WMN-HLTH

Maggi Sokolik, Editor
TESL-EJ