Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:20:40 -0600
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:02:26 -0400, Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>A user sent a notice to several lists and triggered the spam detector, resulting
>in a 48-hour suspension of posting privileges. It turns out that this was not
>really a spam but a legitimate message. How can I restore the user's sending
>privileges?

Wait 48 hours for the suspension to expire is the only way.
Or send messages from a different address which is not suspended.

The only supported method for sending to multiple lists is to use a
'super-list' (of which all the other lists are sub-lists).

This is discussed in the Appendix B of the Site Mananger manual (only
Site-Admins can create lists and/or change Sub-List definitions)