Robert Ponterio <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 07:31:57 -0500
After reading through the 1.8c documentation and references to PROBE in
the lstown-l archives, I'm still not sure that I am completely clear on
what will happen when I insert a

Renewal= 3-monthly,Delay(14),Probe

keyword in our list header.

Will the Probe feature act in place of the Renewal confirmation
feature using the interval specified for Renewal, or in addition to it
using the same or a different interval?  My guess is that adding Probe
to the Renewal keyword changes what LISTSERV does at the Renewal
interval (i.e. either Probe or Renewal confirmation), but I can't seem
to find that information.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
 Robert Ponterio                     | [log in to unmask]
 co-manager of FLTEACH               | State Univ. of New York Cortland
 Foreign Language Teaching Forum     |_________________________________
 http://www.cortland.edu/www/flteach/