Mon, 17 May 1993 10:58:36 EDT
Hello out there! I am a new listowner and am
trying to work the bugs out of the header of
the list.

I sent a message to this list last week, but
got no response. (from people or the listserv)
Many moons ago I got a message back that read

Your mail file (3271) was successfully DISTRIBUTEd to list LSTOWN-L

This time I got nothing so I don't know if my question
ever got to anyone.

My list is [log in to unmask]  I would really
appreciate it if someone out there could answer a
few questions.

One is why don't I get a copy of a message I send
to a list (any list) If I am subscribed to the list
one would imagine I would get a copy of my own post.

I AM NOT SURE IF I AM A SUBSCRIBER TO THIS LIST
So send any response to :