Wed, 22 Apr 1998 02:50:28 -0500
On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Eric Thomas wrote:
> Personally, I  only do  this if  having the material  in question  in the
> archive would  infringe on a  third party's intellectual  property rights

I admit, Eric, that I had not thought of that as have never had the
problem.  Yes, I would probably delete something like that from the
archives, in fact I would probably pull the log soon as I saw the item.
Fortunately haven't run into that, knock on wood.  An "oops" item though,
forget it on moral, ethical and practical grounds.

Archives are archives, not to be changed at someone's whim.

Douglas