Philip Kizer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:25:50 -0600

Jim Hord <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I see.  I just didn't know that.  On my list I think I use 6, possibly
>7 topic headers.  I didn't know if those were "set" or if I could make
>up my own until I tried it......

Be careful with changing topics, too, as order and existance/absence of
topics matters, too.  See the fine manual for more info, particularly
Appendix B of the List Owner's Guide.

-philip

--
Philip Kizer, Senior Lead Systems Engineer, Texas A&M University
USENIX Liaison to Texas A&M University         <[log in to unmask]>