Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:48:37 -0500
On 12/21/2006 10:49, Steve Howie wrote:
> Howdy
>
> Subject line says it all. Is there any way to a) prevent a list
> subscriber from unsubscribing from a list and b) prevent the subscriber
> from setting their options to NOMAIL?

Unless this feature has been added in LISTSERV 15.0, it requires a "list exit",
which must be installed by the site maintainer. We are running LISTSERV 1.8e
on Solaris with an exit which will prevent signoff, and another which will
prevent both signoff and subscriber option changes. Both exits are written in
perl. I am willing to share.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team