Robert Ponterio <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 07:48:54 -0400
From:        Joan Korenman
  However, I'm a little uncertain
>about how the OK procedure works.  If I just reply to the posting, the
>message will not be included.  If I do a "reply/extract" (yes, I'm on a
>VAX/VMS system, though the list runs on VM/CMS), where do I put the OK?
>And what will show when the message is posted to the list?  I would like
>the whole thing to be seamless, so the poster won't even know that his/her
>posting was reviewed.  Is that possible?

Just "REPLY" to the posting placing the single line:

ok

in the body of your message.  If you wish to modify the posting before
sending it on to the list, FORWARD it to your list, making any changes
you see fit to the text.  I can't see any way that "REPLY/EXTRACT" would
be of any use because the reply goes to LISTSERV, not to the list.

I love this option.  Thank you Eric.

Bob
 Robert Ponterio                  | [log in to unmask]
 co-manager of FLTEACH            | State Univ. of New York Cortland
 Foreign Language Teaching Forum  -----------------------------------
 http://www.cortland.edu/www/flteach/