Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:55:56 -0500
You may be able to achieve some of the functionality you are seeking,
albeit with a different look and feel than you have described, by using
search URL's. For example, clicking on this link

   http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?S2=lstown-l&s=beginner

will give you a list of all messages in the LSTOWN-L archives which contain
"beginner" in the subject line. If you use the topics feature on your list,
it will make this easier, because you can provide a link for each valid
topic.

-- pdr