Shahrukh Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:19:30 +0000
I have my Daily Thresholds line set as follows:

* Daily-Threshold= 100,2

and it doesn't seem to have any effect, i.e., there are 6+ messages from
one user, even though I made this change 2 days ago (so any "overnight"
effect should have passed).

I realized, then, that since Owners and Editors are "exempt," and since
my list is self-moderated, i.e., I have

* Editor= admin@fqdn
* Editor= (LISTNAME)

that everyone becomes exempt.

Is this, in fact, true?  If so, how can I achieve the same effect as
self-moderated (i.e., I do want to see when non-subscribers attempt to
post, so Send=Private doesn't do it ...) and still set a daily limit?

Thanks.

Shahrukh
--
Shahrukh Merchant