John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:36:05 -0400
> This section of the manual discourages the Full-Auto setting. We have used
> this setting on our lists for years and there has never been any problem.
> Why this warning? As far as I can tell accounts exceeding disk quota get
> deleted just like any others.

It's only there to let you know you could be sending many messages
everyday (and getting bounces for each one) and never know about it.
It's not hurting anything really, just taking up resources and bandwidth.
If you are an owner who is paying for hosting, you could be paying for
subscribers/messages you don't need to be paying for. Better to warn you
than not, I would think.

--
John Lyon
L-Soft international, Inc.