Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:01:08 -0500
On 15 Feb 2006 at 14:28, Gartner, James wrote:

> Thanks Francoise.
> Any idea if formatting will be added to a future version of LISTSERV
> itself?

I can't say for sure, but I would suspect not, since it's taken care
of by Maestro. The expectation with DISTRIBUTE jobs and the resulting
NOLIST-xxxx.CHANGELOG files is that they are handled by some
application, either LISTSERV Maestro or a "home-grown" one. Any user-
friendliness that we add will likely be added to Maestro, since that
IS the official user-friendly interface to LISTSERV DISTRIBUTE jobs.

Francoise