Jan A Bergeron VMD <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:25:03 -0400
At 11:16 AM 5/6/2003 -0400, William Schults wrote:
>However, I'd rather figure out how to tweak ListServ to do this
>automatically, so that I'm not constantly trying to remind/educate
>subscribers to use plain text...

You may find it easier to refer problem subscribers to this site:

         http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

It is called "Configuring Mail Clients to Send Plain ASCII Text" and
includes instructions for all major e-mail clients.  I find it a lot easier
to give out the URL than to try explaining the process over and over again.

Jan A Bergeron, VMD
http://CAVM.Net