JUDITH HOPKINS AT SUNY BUFFALO <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Jul 1993 16:51:21 -0400
When moderating from a VAX system I converted each incoming message
that I planned to forward to the list to a file, then edited the file
to delete all of the original header EXCEPT the date, from, and subject
lines.   I then sent the file to the list.   This approach saved me
from having to manually key in the name of the original poster, the
date of the original posting, and the subject of the original posting.

Judith Hopkins                            VOICE: (716) 645-2796
Technical Services Research and Analysis Officer
Central Technical Services                FAX:   (716) 645-5955
Lockwood Library Building
State University of New York at Buffalo   BITNET: ulcjh@ubvm (OR, ubvms)
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200             INTERNET: [log in to unmask]
          Listowner: AUTOCAT@UBVM or [log in to unmask]