Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 May 1995 07:50:47 -0500
"Mailbox full" messages are my favorite kind (and I haven't noticed
any more of them from aol or any other .com address than from .edu
addresses).  I like them because I know what to do immediately.  I set
the address to 'nomail'.  With more mysterious kinds of error messages,
I wonder whether to take action or to do nothing and hope that it's
some kind of fleeting system glitch that will get fixed.  Full mailboxes
can get fixed also, of course, but at least they're the responsibility of
the user -- unlike system problems that are no fault of the subscriber.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])