Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:12:20 -0500
I could have over-stepped the LSTOWN-L charter w/ my question (but based
upon previous private feedback from well-placed sources, they too thought
this would be a good forum); I was hoping to hear specifically from
LSTOWN-Lers (as opposed to say MAJORDOMO or ListProc owners, though they
might have some useful contribution).

Basically, like most, one day I hope to retire (I am not being specific)
from my full-time employment at the U and am hoping I could continue
list-owning responsibilties (as opposed to additional duties) for
renumeration on some basis.

Like many on this list, I have invested alot of time learning about and
contributing to the state of art and science of using LISTSERV(R) for
mission [critical] operations.

So when a LSTOWN-Ler's full-time employment is done, what other
opportunities are there in the world of list-owning?  Or, should we just
forget about it?

It is the "general basis" that I would like to know if others have
insight into such a market.

Maybe it is just wishful thinking?

/Pete