Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:06:10 -0600
On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Nathan Brindle wrote:
> I just removed [log in to unmask] from 47 lists on various servers
> at L-Soft.  Note that the correct command is
>
>  QUIET DELETE * [log in to unmask]

Note that if you ain't a NAD, only a listowner, this will delete only
for the lists for which you are a registered listowner.  You will, though,
get a report showing all the lists paramail subscribed to at the site,
telling you you have no authority to tamper with those (a bunch at
Buffalo, haven't counted them all yet, but the del did work for my one
medical list, MEDLAB-L (for medical lab folk).

I am thinking it is maybe add these folk to the header Filter=  keyword
time.

Douglas
 went back and did an eyeball count, call it 37 at buffalo, less the one I
can del for as listowner (my other lists there didn't show up, so I guess
they didn't try those)