Pat Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:25:47 -0600
I've been receiving a daily monitoring report for one of my lists, showing
several subscribers' addresses that are being monitored for various delivery
errors, and saying that after 4 days or 100 delivery errors, they'll be
automatically deleted. But suppose I want to rescue one of those addresses
from being automatically deleted? For instance, the problem in one case is
"mail quota exceeded." This might happen because the subscriber has not paid
attention to email over the recent holidays, but will clean out the mailbox
soon. This is a subscriber I don't want to lose. How can I forestall the
automatic deletion of a subscriber in a case like this?
Pat in Houston