Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:41:32 -0400
Gil:

Unless you have some other controls in-place e.g., SERVICE= to your
organization, I personally would be hard-pressed to subscribe to any list
that is SEND=PUBLIC.

That's like having someone putting a sign on your back that says "Kick Me!"

list-owner guides are available on the L-Soft site:

http://www.lsoft.com/info/default.asp?item=manuals
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/listkeyw.html

Yahoogroups are beyond my knowledge.  Try to find a support group for
operating lists there.  I doubt that you'll find it here.

/Pete