Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:38:00 -0600
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Rich Greenberg wrote:
> In the default.mailtpl.

No, that's a different message, I have that one turned off.

I think you may be thinking of the "hold" option for the Send= keyword.
That isn't the hold I mean.  I mean the command hold, the hold on ALL
list distribution.  You get that when you send the command HOLD listname,
or when LISTSERV automatically places a hold on the list because the
list threshold (the number of postings allowed per day) has been reached.
In both instances the list is on HOLD, NOTHING is disributed, until the
listowner sends the FREE listname  command.

The message sent to posters in those instances are NOT the same as the
POST_EDITOR message.  Are those messages .mailtpls, or are they hardwired?

Douglas Winship     [log in to unmask]