Matagiri Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:30:31 -0400
I started two lists in 1998, in the EASE system, and they've been running excellently ever since. But my email was hacked, and I am sending spam to my own list. I figured I could unsubscribe myself or delete myself as an owner, or set myself NO POST, and get one of my co-owners to put me back on. But it's been so long since I had to do anything, I have no idea how to use the new interface or how to log in, and I seem to have forgotten the old email command syntax. I downloaded the list owners manual, but can't find a simple list of commands. Can you help me? Subscribe, unsubscribe, set no post, and revise header would do it.
Thanks! (My lists are called DARSHAN and KASHI)  (These are the kinds of closed list where the admin has to do these subscribe and unsubscribe commands, not an open list.)