Dan Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 11:56:41 -0500
Eric said:

> Uh... You don't have 10k of disk space to store the files on your work
> account???

This is KIDLINK.  Our general information file is 30K.  We have
it in six languages.  We have a lot of additional info files
about our various projects.  My local archive of info files is
1.8 megs.

It is a running battle to keep my account under the file quota.
Every little bit helps, and the ability to GIVE files helps a
lot.

The new version of the list server will also help a lot with the
automatic handling of error messages.  I really appreciate the
improvements.

                          Peace,  Dan

<<  Daniel D. Wheeler          Internet:  [log in to unmask]  >>
<<  University of Cincinnati     Bitnet:  wheeler@ucbeh       >>