"Michael L. Bowden" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Dec 1993 15:06:00 EST
I have a problem that I know others must also have.  How do you deal with
multiple addresses for your list subscribers?  For example, my primary
address is [log in to unmask]  But I am also known as
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]  If I try to send a
message to my list from TIAN.EARLHAM.EDU,  the list rejects it -- because
it knows me as [log in to unmask]  Is there a way to tell the listserv
to accept mail from michaelb@*.earlham.edu?

Also, how do I set myself up as owner of the list so that the list will
receive mail from all three address I listed above (and only send me one
message with errors, etc)?

Michael

   Michael L. Bowden                |      Voice:  (317) 983-1355
   Technology/Reference Librarian   |        Fax:  (317) 983-1304
   Drawer 198                       |
   Earlham College                  |
   Richmond, Indiana  47374-4095    |   Internet:  [log in to unmask]