Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:38:19 -0500
I think it's great that we can express ourselves on-list as to the
desirability  for a new feature.   That being said, I'm not sure that the
list is the right place to politic for it though. E.g., customer "A"
might think that enhancement "x" is what is needed; customer "B" might
think that enhancement 'z' is more important, or customer "C" might think
that unported feature "w" is much more important.

To do all of that feature-enhancement discussion on lstown-l seems like
the wrong place to me.

What would be preferrable from my point of view, is a LISTSERV(R)
requirements group.  That way, there is more equitable access to the
development team, and not just based on volume of postings on lstown-l.

/Pete Weiss -- Penn State