Fri, 28 Jun 1996 15:55:05 -0400
At 09:05 06/28/96 -0400, Dave Phillips scribed:
>Philo recently wrote:
>
>>We have cc:Mail in our organization of 600, which has some tough budget
>>problems. If the mail system "works", why spend $$$$ to replace it?
>>Especially when you consider it's not just purchase price, but conversion,
>>installation, and training issues...  Tough call- does the company bend to
>>the will of the (usually a minority) workers, or does LSOFT adjust to suit
>>its customers (listowners and members)?
>
>And, just for the record, why doesn't Lotus migrate its product to comply
>with international standards?  Or do they have a MSoft/Borg complex?
>-Dave Phillips

<yelling> Bingo! We have a winner!!!

Philo

Philip B Janus                 || "Cigarettes are not addictive.
[log in to unmask]                ||  Just don't inhale..."
*2*E GULC        <*>           ||     Dole/Clinton '96
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||