Christine Quiriy <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:06:12 -0400
<< I have a subscriber who can't seem to post.  Earthlink support is
telling him that apple is blocking connections from the earthlink smtp
servers. >>

Interesting. I have no idea what "apple is blocking connections from
the earthlink smtp servers" means.

I have a subscriber who first notified me a few days ago that a post
of hers had taken a long time to appear; I forget how long this was,
but it was several hours. Subsequent posts had been refused with the
message (I removed the subscriber's name and message text; also,
Sprynet=Earthlink):

I recommended that the subscriber contact Earthlink support; haven't
heard back from her yet.

Christine in Littleton, Massachusetts