rbrinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 19:48:40 -0400
Greetings,

One of my listserv subscribers is subscribed to multiple listservs. He is
complaining that he is receiving multiple copies of the same message when I
send the message to multiple lists.

Occasionally it is necessary to send an identical email to multiple lists
because most subscribers of the lists are only subscribed to one list,
however, I must inform subscribers on multiple lists. The lists are set up
as announcement
only lists.

Most subscribers never receive multiple copies of the same email.

Is there any way to tell the listserv to identify recipients who are
subscribed to multiple lists and
only send one copy of the message to them?

--
Robert C. Brinkley

--
Robert C. Brinkley