Wed, 16 Aug 1995 01:02:10 -0500
> Now the "Default-Options=REVIEW" is simply a relic.  I would have
> expected it to have no effect since any postings to the list should be
> checked against the "Editor=" entries.  For 1.8b on VM I thought
> wrongly.  The REVIEW in the posted-to list seems important!  (sounds
> like a bug).

No, I don't think we have a bug, I think we have a lot of confusion about
the various "review"s.  I don't see that as a problem, I just remember
which "review" is the one I want at the time, that sometimes it means one
thing and sometimes it means something else (try checking your local
unedited dictionary for the various meanings of "review" and "hold" and
various other terms whose meaning depends on *context*).

Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L