Rich Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:37:15 -0500
Rather than adding this person as a list owner to every list, it would be a better practice
to subscribe this person to all of the lists with NOPOST.  NOPOST denies the
subscriber from posting to the list, but allows them to view the archives (if, of course,
archive reviewing is permitted by subscribers.)

Richard Keller